From: Charlie_Kaufman/Iris.IRIS@iris.com
To: wts-wg@postofc.corp.sgi.com
Date:  4 Jun 96 16:39:12 EDT
Subject: Last Call on SHTTP and SHTML
Sender: owner-wts-wg@palladium.corp.sgi.com

Two new drafts have been submitted to internet drafts which resolve the issues
that remained at our last meeting. These were bureaucratic issues concerning
how the relationship between the SHTTP and HTTP specs rather than technical
issues that would affect bits on the wire.

Since those were the only issues at the last meeting and no additional ones
have been introduced on this list, I'm declaring a "working group last call"
for the next two weeks on the documents with the intent of advancing them to
Proposed Standard. Changes get harder from this point on, so speak up now!

We are not scheduled to meet in Montreal, though if any issues are raised we
may have an informal opportunity to resolve them there.

 --Charlie
 (charlie_kaufman@iris.com)